‘Night school’ for women - make dating work for you
This is an evening workshop just for women - a relaxed, fun place to learn and share together, which I lead with my dear friend and colleague Nicola Foster
- Do you want more confidence and naturalness when dating?
- Is internet dating a poor fit for you? (even though it looks like the only option at the moment?…)
- Would you like a fresh look at the whole shebang?
Come and join me, Nicola and a group of other open-hearted women to;
- explore the questions, curiosities and struggles you have in dating,
- get more in touch with your boundaries and feelings,
- practice with your own gender the vital skills of expressing your values and boundaries with honesty, being true to yourself even when it feels a bit of a challenge,
- learn from other women how they have grown more confident with dating,
- remind yourself what you do appreciate and enjoy about connecting intimately with others (If you feel you might have forgotten!)
- and perhaps gain insight on recurrent issues in relationships and how they can begin at the dating stage.
If this sounds like a lot, rest assured we’ll be looking at different aspects on different dates!
These are experiential evenings where we hope you can be more relaxed than in dating situations. There will be opportunities to share and to practice in pairs, small groups and with the whole group. We offer light and loving support and teaching.